Well Appointed Victorian House
A well appointed Victorian house required a complete architectural & build solution. The client specifically required five or six areas. These consisted of a walk in larder, laundry & boiler room alongside a downstairs WC/washbasin, kitchen lounge and dining.
TW10 architects solution was to have three separate sliding doors along the length of the extension with the main body of the extension being the kitchen.
The lounge area remained in the original building.
- Wet underfloor heating
- Floor to ceiling bi-fold door system
- Large remote controlled skylight opening (measuring 1.2/2.4m) bringing light to the centre of the room
- Dark oak wood engineered flooring in lounge area
- Rimless recess down lighting
- Audio speakers in ceiling
- Beautiful bespoke in frame kitchen
- Outside garden design & build
The customer was delighted with the solution.