Another design led transformation for a contemporary family home
The requirements were to design and deliver a complete solution for the customers ensuring the project was delivered on time and with consideration for a young family.
The initial space included a small kitchen and lounge that was not working for the family. By delivering a rear extension with a full width steel solution, this completely opened up the back of house.
Some details include:
- A special steel frame constructed over the gable end of extension to accommodate a 2.8m high custom-made glass window
- Custom made aluminium sliding doors
- Wet underfloor heating
- Kitchen provided by RedKite Kitchens
- Excavation of the garden & remodelling with smooth sandstone steps with a bull nosed edge to the upper garden
- Hand pointed sand stone slabs on the patio
- Exterior lighting included wall wash, step and security lights
Photos: CP Creative