Light Filled Family Home
The requirements were to design and deliver a complete solution for the customers using Teddington based architects Simon Merrony. Prince Design London worked with Sam Gill at Simon Merrony to deliver a very highly specified project solution. The initial space included a small dark kitchen and lounge with a low load bearing steel which needed to be removed and reinstalled at a higher level.
By delivering this project the family have a much larger living space to grow into and their home is filled with natural light from five skylights.
- A special steel frame constructed and left exposed for dramatic effect
- Custom made aluminium sliding doors
- Wet underfloor heating
- Kitchen provided
- Utility installed in middle of ground floor with WC & washing facilities
- Lounge area – bespoke shelving & cabinets
- Bespoke finished engineered wood floor
- Garden re -modelling with artificial grass
- Hand pointed sand stone slabs on the patio
Architect : Simon Merrony